Paper Issues: September: Roll the Dice - new challenge!




Hi Creatives!

I was super excited when my gorgeous friend, Danielle de Konik
announced a new challenge over at Paper Issues,


This challenge is super fun and easy to play along with! 
I'll have a link at the end of my post for you to click on to find out more ;)

This time the Roll of the Dice decided that your layout must feature 2 photos & 5 patterned papers, 
here's my take....

"YAY!"


I know, how fun is this?! 
& it was so easy to play along;
 I even got to use up a stack of those left over pattern paper scraps - winning!
I've used the fabulous new Shimelle collection, Go Now Go - it is so fun and versatile! 
Here's a few close-ups....


Oh those kites!!!
Oh.me.oh.my there are rose gold glitter Thickers in this collection!!! YAY!

Check out my photo layers and embellishments.....


That wooden button & the rose gold acetate ephemera - can it get any cooler?!


This way to awesome - absolutely!!!

Totally LOVING the new Shimelle Go Now Go!!!
You can get it here in the Paper Issues store & don't forget to use my code to save...
*To find out more about this awesome new challenge, 
& to see what some of our other DT members created visit the post here*

Thanks for visiting!
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment