Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Salty Kisses




Hi Happy Arty Friends!
Today I am sharing my very last Cocoa Vanilla Studio post for 2016!
What an exciting 12 months its been, with so many aaaahmazing Cocoa Vanilla Studio releases this year!
And 2017 promises to be even bigger and better again!!!
But for now, one last lil look at that gorgeous CVS Summer line, Endless Summer....
Here's my layout,
"Salty Kisses" 
img_20161213_074741So beautiful!
Just how adorable can these two get?!!
And seriously, 'Every Summer' is the same  - our home is full of sand, shells, and salty beach kisses!
Needless to say, that journal card from the CV-ES005 THIS & THAT pattern paper was always going to feature on at least one of my Summery layouts! Such a perfect match!
I have also made a real feature of those fabulous Colour Me Happy digital cutfiles!
I cut the geometric heart out of my fave woodgrain paper, CV-ES001 SWEET TREATS (reverse side), and I cut the other files in plain white cardstock. The heart is partly paper pieced with soft pink tones from CV-ES002 BLUE SKIES (reverse side), CV-ES005 THIS & THAT, & CV-ES006 SUNBLEACHED. So many paper pretties!!!
Let's take a closer look......
img_20161213_200444
From the papers, to the embellishments and everything in between - Endless Summer coordinates so perfectly!!!
If you look carefully, you'll even spy that the 'salty kisses' journal card has a subtle hibiscus print on it - it's all about the details! And boy, do I adore this clever attention to detail!
Speaking of adoration, how fabulous are the Die Cut Ephemera pieces in this layout?!! I mean, flamingos and hibiscus blooms! Love, love, love!
There's also a gorgeous array of Woodies in the Endless Summer line, and I've used 3 for this page......
img_20161213_200305I've also used that sweet pink doily flair, which coordinates with that orange Woodie above it, & the paper piecing in the heart. Always about those small details!
I may have added a few mint enamel dots for good measure too.....
You can never have too many enamel dots, right?
img_20161213_200608
I really must mention those pretty Blooms too! A gorgeous array of mulberry flowers to adorn any pretty project! Too sweet!
The XO cutfile is backed with that fabulous Sunbleached pattern paper, and then embellished with an ephemera heart. You'll also spot a few Accessory Stickers on my layout too.....
img_20161213_200742
To make my photo 'fit' with all these embellishments and cutfiles, I've adorned it with Die Cut Ephemera pieces - including that sweet frame and subtitle, 'Summer Days'. I then added a few paper layers, and positioned that floral cut file beneath it all. Such a sweet photo!
As for that awesome background, well that's nothing more than a lil watercolour paint
& it only works so well because Endless Summer is soooooooo AWESOME!!!!
I hope my layuot has inspired you to get your crafty fingers on some Endless Summer delights too!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Wishing you all a safe and Happy New Year!
til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment