Paper Issues: August Scrap 'n' Chat




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Time for a surprise challenge at Paper Issues this month - 


Play, scrap, & chat along with us in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group here. 

The challenge is such a fun one! 
Simply feature all of the 8 following items on your layout:

*Floral paper
*Polka dot paper
*A sun
*Camera
*Wood veneer
*Stars
*3 Stickers
*Frame 

You can use more items if you wish, but you must include everything on the list! 
Cool!

Here's what I came up with, 

"So Lovely"


Isn't this the sweetest?!!
You'll spy lots of Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Wild At Heart collection here - SO pretty!!!
You'll also spot all 8 of the items - although I wasn't a huge fan of using the sun, 
so it's tucked beneath my photo cluster ;) 
Let's take a closer look at my layout....


Picture perfect, indeed! Love this girl! 
The Wild At Heart collection has a fabulous mix of florals, polka dot and stripes patterns & it was fun for me to use the dots as the feature paper this time. 
As you know I usually cant get past those pretty florals, 
and I just love how this turned out! 
The diagonal design teamed with the photo cluster looks so good! 
Here's another view....


That chipboard polka dot heart is the cutest! 
I've embellished it with a new Amy Tangerine: Hustle & Heart mini bow for extra cute!
Those pretty veneer hearts are from Pinkfresh Studio and coordinate beautifully!
Everything else on the layout is Cocoa Vanilla Studio;
the sun veneer is from the Hello Sunshine collection, 
the chipboard stars are from Love Always, 
& all the rest is Wild At Heart. 
Ga ga Gorgeous!!!


Pretty products, layering and stitching  - what could be more lovely?!
Hope you liked my layout and feel inspired to play along too!

I can't wait to see what you create!

*Need scrapbook supplies?
Get yours from the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total! Yay!


Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment