Paper Issues: October Try It Tuesday!




Hi Creative Friends!

I am so excited to share another super fun edition of Paper Issues Try It Tuesday challenge!



 Yay!
I love trying out new things, and I hope you'll enjoy the challenge I've set for this month!

October's edition of Try It Tuesday is to either paint, colour, or spray your cardstock  
& then use a punch, die or cut file to cut it out and feature on your project! 
Literally, Paint it then Punch it!
Here's what I'm meaning......


I created this pretty watercolour background for a challenge a while ago, but I never ended up using it. It was perfect for today's challenge, with those old butterfly punches.
Here's how I used the butterflies on my project.....

"Dream Chaser"


Oh swoon! Isn't this just the prettiest outcome?!!
The butterflies & colours in this line coordinated beautifully with my painted 'n' punched butterflies.
So pretty! 
I love mixed media, but it can be daunting for some...  
This technique of paint and punch is a great approach to introducing paints into your layouts, but remaining in control of the 'mess'. 
Clean mixed media, it's a thing y'all!
Love it!!!
Here's a closer view for you..... 


Such a gorgeous, whimsical page!


Love the flow and direction that the butterflies create in this design.
As well as my punched butterflies, you'll also spy some fabulous Die Cuts, Puffy Stickers and Chipboard Stickers from the Turn The Page line. 


Turn The Page is such a bright, fun and happy collection!


Aren't those florals just divine?!!
Beautiful!

Hope my layout has inspired you to play along - 
I can't wait to see what you create!

Upload your creations with us in the October Album 

Need supplies before you get started?
Shop this beautiful line and so much more, in the Paper Issues store HERE
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off every.single.time your order! Yay!!!


Looking for more Try It Tuesday inspiration?
See what the rest of our talented team has created here.

Thanks for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment