Paper Issues: November: Scrap Soup




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for the November edition of 


And what a fun round it is! 
If you haven't played before, 
simply use all the items on the 'soup recipe' and create away!

Here's what I came up with....

"YAY"


SO much fun!!!
It's just perfect for all our Fair and Carnival photos! 
And how awesome are the fabric bows?!! 
You should be able to spot all the soup items on my page - 
but the 4 x 6 rectangle is a lil harder to see. 
It's beneath my photo cluster & features those cute zebras on the paper!
Let's take a closer look at that title.....


The title is from the Die Cut Ephemera pkt in this line, and embellished with those sweet sequin stars - also from the Die Cuts!


So many gorgeous details here, but let's not forget that pretty mixed media background!
I've dived into my Shimmerz Paints stash again, this time using Vibez: Jeni B Bleu & Cold As Ice. 
Such a pretty colour combination!
And speaking of pretty things, those Chipboard Stickers are incredible!


So much awesome in the Carousel collection

I hope you like my fun take on this challenge, & feel inspired to play along too!

Need supplies before you start?
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend! Yay!


Maybe you need some Shimmerz Paints in your stash too?
Visit the their store HERE
Psssst! Type my name into the comments section of your order to receive a FREE gift ;)
When it comes to papercrafting supplies I've got you covered!

Looking for more Scrap Soup inspiration?
See what our talented team has created here

Thanks so much for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment