Paper Issues: December Sketchy Saturday




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for the December edition of Paper Issues


I love Sketchy Saturday! 
Who doesn't love a good sketch to get their creativity flowing?!

Here's what we're playing with this month.....


Awesome! 
Here's my take on it....

"Hey Sunshine"


Oh isn't this fun!!!
Love hanging out at the beach with this cool girl! 
I have pretty much stuck to the sketch, but am so pleased with how it turned out!
& I am loving bright and playful it is!

and a sheet of two from the 6 x 6 Paper Pad.

There's also a ton of super cute embellishments from this line......


The Ephemera Die Cuts are always a firm favourite of mine, 
but I am also really loving those blue foiled Thickers! 
SO cool! 
Here's a better look at that awesome foiled title....


Magical, indeed!
Oh, and those pretty splatters?
Well there from Shimmerz Paints of course! 
It's Vibez: Jeni B Bleu - my favourite Vibez colour!
Love it!

And there you have it! 
My super fun take on this month's sketch challenge!
I can't wait to see your take on it!

Need supplies before you get started?
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend!



Looking for more sketchy inspiration?
See what our talented team has created here

Thanks so much for stopping by today, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment