Paper Issues: December Working Title!




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends & Fans!

It's time for the December edition of Paper Issues Working Title challenge!



And as it's the Season to be Jolly, the challenge for this month is to....
Use the title and or, lyrics from a Christmas song!
Yay!
Such an easy challenge, but oh so fun too!
I literally wish you a Merry Working Title ;)
Can you tell it's the most wonderful time of the year?!)
LOL.
Okay, okay, I love me some Christmas Carols!

Here's what I've created,

"FaLaLa"



Naww! Isn't this adorable! 
There's a super cute story behind that sweet photograph, 
the short version is.... 
"Love the Nutcracker Mom, as he keeps all your presents safe" Lol! 
This kiddo cracks me up every time! Never a dull moment!
I used Crate Paper's FaLaLa collection for my striking Christmas page, & before you ask,
Yes, that is a Paper Issues happy mail bow adorning my layout too! Love me some Cassie mail!

There's also a few other pretty embellishments on this layout......


The FaLaLa Tinsel Tassels would have to be the most fun adornment for all your Christmas creations this year! Love them! 
I am always a fan of vintage Buttons
and the 6 x 12 Stickers & the  Puffy Stickers are pretty cool too!
Here's a closer look at that song inspired title......


Falalalala lalala la!
Christmas creating is SO much fun!

I hope you all feel inspired to play along too! 

 Upload all your new Christmas song/lyrics title creations 
(layouts, cards, pocket pages, December Dailys, OTPs, TNs etc)

& remember you can enter as many times as you like! 
Each creation counts as an extra entry to the Paper Issues Gift Card draw*
*Just make sure your projects are NEW ;)  

Need supplies before you get started?
Visit the Paper Issues store HERE
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend! Yay!!!


Looking for more inspration? 
See what our talented team have created HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I can't wait to see what you all create!

Merry Christmas!
& til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment