Shimmerz Paints: Hello Sunshine!




Hello February, & Hello Sunshine!!!!

I am so excited to be sharing another gorgeous Shimmerz Paints project with you today!

"Hello Sunshine"


Ooooooh!!! All the happy Summer vibes here!
Love this!
You'll spy lots of awesome Shimmerz colors here!
I took inspiration from the Dear Lizzy Hello Sunshine ephemera, and that fabulous (wave like) Elle's Studio washi tape! So cool!

Here's a better look for you.....



I started by lightly sketching my sun and wave design, and then literally painted them in using those gorgeous Inklingz Paints.
I used Inklingz: Can't Elope, &  Meet Me @ Sunset for the sun, and Green Goddess for those mimicked waves. You'll also spot some delicate splatters using Inklingz: Beets Me & She Packs A Punch. 
SO awesome! I just adore this color combination!
I have mixed Dear Lizzy's Stargazer collection with Elle's Studio: Live Laugh Love line for this happy, Summer beach days page!
My chipboard title has been treated with Vibez: Jeni Be Bleu & Cold As Ice - love the two tone look!
Fab-u-lous!!!
I can't tell you enough how incredible these paints are to work with!!!!
Here's a few close ups for you.....


Vibez: Jeni Be Bleu is such a signature Shimmerz Paints colour! Isn't it gorgeous?!!

Here's a better look at those tiny Inklingz splatters.....


Gosh, it's just so pretty!!!


I ADORE Inklingz - the shimmer and high sheen on these paints is mind blowing! 
I think Green Goddess may be going on my newest favourites list!!! 
Spectacular!

And there you have it!
All the Summer Vibez!!!

Needing a lil Shimmerz Paints to brighten up your day?
Visit the store HERE &
Type AMANDA in the comments section of your order to receive a freebie!!!
Yes,  type Amanda = free paint!


Thanks so much for visiting! 
I hope I have inspired you!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment