Happy St Patrick's Day!




Hi Everyone!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

I hope the luck of the Irish is with you today & always!

In honour of this special day, I have created this green delight for the
Paper Issues Feeling Lucky challenge!

"Magical"



Magical indeed! Such a fun layout!
I have used the shamrock from Paper Issues Magic Unicorn Spring Crop cut file to create this lucky page! 
The FREE cut file looks like this....


Awesome, huh?!
You can download it for free (no purchase required) HERE


I have used the Dear Lizzy Stargazer collection today, as well as a few 'left over' greens from my Swag Bags. 
You'll also spy Shimmerz Paints Vibez in Hermit the Frog, and Shimmeringz Goldie Lox on that chippie title .......


Such a lucky, lucky page! 

I hope you feel lucky, and play along too!

Need supplies?
& REMEMBER: Code AMANDA will save you 20% off! Yay!


Need new paints?
& Type AMANDA in the comments section of your order to receive a FREEBIE!
Yes, Amanda = free paint! Woohoo!

Thanks so much for visiting today, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment