Shimmerz Paints: Exciting NEW Stampz & Inspiration!




Hi Everyone! 

Welcome back for more Shimmerz Paints inspiration!

I was SO excited when Shimmerz Paints announced that they were expanding their product range to include Stampz! Yayyyyy!!!!

Here's my first card creations with them.....


Oh WOW!!! These Stampz are just sensational!!! 
Let's take a closer look at them.....



I heart this! It's such a sweet design!
I chose the last phrase for my first card.....


Create your own sunshine, indeed!
This is so fun & fresh! 
I have used a permanent black ink to stamp with, 
and then coloured the image with Shimmerz Paints Inklingz!

But if you prefer something softer, and more subtle, 
this second card may be more to your liking....




Oh isn't this divine?!!
I have used the first phrase, and coloured with Shimmerz Paints Creameez.
I just LOVE how this turned out! So soft and dreamy - it's my favourite!

Have a thing for florals?! Well this next Stampz set will be sure to win your heart!




So pretty, huh?! 
This time I coloured the intricate details with fine point pens, and then used Creameez Boogie Boardin' Blue for the sky background. So Sweet! 

And saving the best for last,





Sigh! Isn't this beautiful?!!
I couldn't adore this more if I tried! All.the.pretty.things in this Stampz set!
La la love it all! 

And there you have it! 
My first play and create with the stunning new Stampz from Shimmerz Paints!

See more of the fabulous Stampz, and order yours HERE! 

& REMEMBER: Type AMANDA in the comments section of your order to receive a free paint! Yay!!! 



Thanks so much for visiting today - I hope I have inspired you!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment